Monday, December 21, 2009

Summary

Overall, Life Drawing was a very intimidating class for me in the beginning. The idea of drawing in 3-D was scary, but after an entire semester of practicing and becoming more comfortable with the drawing technique, I started to become very happy with some of my drawings. It's hard to draw what the eye see's, not using shading and other ways other then "line" to create these forms.

I guess for being so scared, I ended up really enjoying coming to class and I was amazed how fast time went during class, because I became so involved with the drawing and nothing else around. Which is like no other art-form for me. I've never been delicate, or relaxed, and thats what happened in Life Drawing for me, and hopefully it will be part of my future art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment