Monday, December 21, 2009

Final

My maniken was one of the harder parts of Life Drawing. But I did find it very interesting and relaxing as I did during mid-term. Figuring out exactly were the muscles are in the leg and body was interesting. I understand why we did it and how it came into helping out how to draw.




These are 2 of the longer poses we did during class. The women is a bit not very proportional but because of the angle i was drawing her at, it became quit difficult. The man was one of my better drawings of the semester. I remember really feeling it that day, and was on top of my drawing game.




My five best gestural drawings are much better then during the mid-term period. I think I've become really good and telling were the hips and the rib cage are suppose to be placed on the body, and being able to really tell what position the model was in, is apparent in the sketches.






My Ink Shell drawing turned out pretty good. I was really scared to actually do the Ink process since the underdrawing turned out so well. The bottom image is in process of creating this shell, and as you can see i was having a problems. I then decided to treat the drawing more like a watercolor painting and I feel as though by doing this, the shell became much more 3-dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment